Holy smokes! It's over! On Friday April 20th Matt graduated law school! It is such a relief. Of course we have a new stress of finding a job to support our ever growing family (no. 7 is due to arrive sometime in Oct.).
I can't even begin to describe how proud I am of Matt. He really worked hard during law school and made many sacrifices so that he could be home whenever he was needed to help out or just be dad to our awesome kids.
We have been blessed much these last few years and are grateful for the help and support of wonderful families and friends. Thank you to all.
To our Rexburg gang, let's plan some dutch oven/bbq/fire pit nights!! To our non-Rexburg friends, get the heck up here and join in the fun!
We are looking forward to all the summer fun that Southeastern Idaho has to offer us.
It's past time to mind our own business
12 years ago
2 comments:
Wow! Congrats! And, number 7!!! I had no idea! Hopefully it works out that we get to see you guys this summer while you are here!
I can't believe he's done with school! We're glad to have you back up here.
Post a Comment