I just learned this past weekend that quite a few people read my blog! I was so excited! (I went and put a counter on so I would know how many people have checked it out). Now, since some of you are familiar and past my stage of life I would appreciate any advice, words of encouragement, thoughts, and/or suggestions on anything! I am open and want to hear your opinion. I do appreciate knowing that I am not alone in most things. It was comforting to hear other parents speak up about having moles removed from their children's bodies as well. This blogging thing has been really interesting. Through it I have found a way to connect and keep up with people and their lives. I appreciate the "sisterhood" found and hope that it continues as we all go on with our lives.
Thanks everybody for everything! I am positive most don't realize the impact they have had on me. I am honestly a better person for knowing who I know. Thanks.
It's past time to mind our own business
12 years ago
2 comments:
I agree. I'm glad I started blogging too. It is a good way to communicate with people. (My word verification is "dialing")
check out this blog when you have a free minute, I thought of you when I read it because her dh and kids just got back from a place close to your heart. http://thepioneerwoman.com/confession
Post a Comment