
He is about 2 months old in this picture. He has always been so brighteyed and even as an infant I could see the curiosity and excitement he has, in his facial expressions.

This is one of my favortie pictures, he looks like a mini-emperor from Star Wars. We call this "our little Padwan".
It's hard to believe that 5 years ago today we physically met our first born.These last 5 years have been full of much happiness and many surprises. Aidan is growing into such a sweet young man. He's smart, happy, and fun to be around. I am glad he chose to come to our family and hope he is as happy as we are with that choice.
2 comments:
We're so sorry we forgot to call on your b-day Aidan. I remember the night you were born and holding you when you were just a few days old. You are such a sweet boy and we love you. Happy birthday!
Love,
Uncle Robert and Aunt Jana
Happy Birthday Aidan! He looks so much like you in that star wars picture!
Post a Comment