Sunday, February 1, 2009

I got tagged . . .

6 Random Things/Quirks Tag
1- Post the rules on your blog.
2- List 6 random things about yourself.
3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5- Let the tagger know when you have posted your entry.

Random things/quirks about me:

1. If I cut my right ring finger nail too short it gets ingrown.

2. Same with my right big toe.

3. I wear a night guard when I sleep b/c I grind my teeth.

4. I am not opposed to socks w/flip flops or any sandal for that matter.

5. I have never and do not plan on ever reading the Twilight series in fact, I have strong feelings against them.

6. I can wink with both eyes and raise each eye brow individually.

I am a boring person and will not tag anyone. Especially since I don't think there are any blogs I follow that haven't already received this tag.

1 comment:

DeLynn said...

Have you ever tried toe socks? They would make wearing socks with thongs less painful. I'm with you on the Twilight issue.