Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Holy cow! It's snowing! And it is so dang cold! Speaking of cold . . . I have had 3 kids and myself battling colds this past week, talk about yuck! Luckily Aidan has escaped all the drama and it seems Evelyn might sneak by without too much illness. She is coughing a wee bit and has a snotty nose that I have been cleaning out two times a night not to mention how often during the day. On a funny note, because I have been using the nose bulb on Evie's nose it has been consequently lying out. Michael has taken it upon himself to plunge his own nose and so he shoves the bulb up his nose and squeezes then releases and giggles saying, "that tickles". It's pretty great.

I love this time of year when we focus more upon our Savior and His life and ministry. Without Him we would be nothing with no chance of hope for anything better. He is truly "The Reason for the Season". I hope amidst all the commercialization of Christmas and the hustle and bustle of getting things done we take a chance to stop and give thanks to Him because He is the one who has made our lives complete.

1 comment:

The Tibbitts said...

I completely agree! Hope you guys get feeling better. Merry Christmas!