Thursday, March 18, 2010

Long time no post . . .

I guess an update is in order.
We are doing well. I feel like we are finally healthy. The coughs and runny noses have come to an end and thanks to my mom I haven't blown my nose for about a week! I have been spending a lot of time up in Rexburg with the kids which explains why I haven't sat down to write much.
My other conflict is that our newest edition has decided that she really likes it when her mommy hold her all day! I have been trying to get her to see the endless possibilities that lay ahead if she would just lay on the floor or chill in the swing, I think I am slowly winning this battle. Next battle will be getting her to sleep alone and not next to me. I can't remembeCheck Spellingr the last night I slept in my bed.
Matt is loving school still. There's an adage that goes: the first year of law school they scare you to death, second year they work you to death, and the third year they bore you to death. Matt says that he finds that he is scared of being worked to death! He finishes up his first year mid April then we will be back in Rexburg while he fills an internship in I.F. at Hopkins Roden and then he will go back and work for my dad for the rest of the summer.
We are looking forward to being back in Rexburg even though I am there more than I am here. The kids are somewhat adjusted to being in Provo, however we still have weekly breakdowns from one or all the boys about missing Idaho. We're blessed to be able to go back often.
I'll try to post a not so boring entry next time, who knows, I may even throw in a photo or two:)

3 comments:

The Tibbitts said...

It's good to hear you guys are doing well and that Matt is liking law school. We are glad you guys will be back in Rexburg too! Tayler is so excited to have Matt back at work.

Jana and Rob said...

Yay! I'm glad you're coming back up for the summer. I was wondering who I was gonna hang out with all summer. I'm also glad you've been able to come up here so much. See ya soon I guess.

Briann said...

Hey Chica! I can't believe we haven't gotten together while we have lived so close! We will need to do that soon :)