
So about two weeks ago we went down to Utah so I could catch a plane to Phoenix to visit my grandma and aunt, and so they could meet Katie. Matt and the boys drove us and just stayed down there and hung out.
The boys went to the Dinosaur park up Ogden Canyon and the planetarium. It was obvious by the pictures Matt sent me and the stories the boys told me that they had a blast. They also enjoyed the jetted tub in their hotel room.
It was a fun break for all of us but we are very, very happy to be back together again.
Anyway, while we were gone our friend Mark Pike, who is a contractor with Pike Builders(I can tell you where you can find some pics of his work, it's fabulous!), put in our wood flooring! It looks awesome. So, I snapped a pic and am going to attempt to post it . . . okay so I wanted it below the words but that's all right. At least it's there! The blankets are in place of furniture. However, Matt has informed me they're not as comfortable . . .
7 comments:
The floor looks great! But I have to agree with Matt, furniture is preferable to blankets any day.
Your new floor looks beautiful. Where did you move your furniture while they were putting it in? I'm glad you got to have a fun vacation. To get your pic under the words just cut and paste it.
The floor looks really nice. Did you pick up the Piano sis, or is it for your husband? I am jealous of Grandma and everyone in Arizona because they got to see Katie. She doesn't even know we exist. We'll see her in April.
when did you start blogging??
Love the floor. This is the first time I've seen it, since I haven't been to your house in a while - whoops!
Love the floor, sorry this is the first time I've seen it. I need to come and visit you more!
I bet your blankets were more comfortable than the 30 year old love seat that was provided for us here at our first studio apartment. The month after we move to a one bedroom, the love seat was replaced with a brand new couch.
The floor looks awesome, and I hope that it is low maintenance to keep that shine.
Post a Comment