DeLynn tagged me oh, I don't know almost a month ago. I just remembered, and now that I think about it, Jana tagged me probably three months ago . . . sorry. Here are my responses to DeLynn's tag:
10 years ago:
1) I graduated high school
2) Didn't know what I wanted from life
3) Had never heard of Harry Potter
Today's To Do list:
1) Attend 6:45 a.m. session at the Temple
2) Keep cool with the kids
3) Go to class
4) smile
Favorite snacks:
1) Oreos and milk
2) Cheese
3) Fruit (especially berries)
If I were a millionaire:
1) Pay off everything!
2) Build a house
3) set up college/mission funds
I have lived in:
1) Provo, UT
2) Pocatello, ID
3) Phoenix, AZ
4) Brooklyn Park, MN
5) Littleton, CO
6) Sandy UT
7) Back to Littleton
8) Rexburg, ID
9) Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
10) Back to Littleton
11) Rexburg, ID
Jobs:
1) Babysitter
2) Employee at hallmark(no I didn't write greeting cards . . . )
3) Auntie Anne's Pretzels
4) Nanny
5) Samurai Sam's
6) Little Academy Day Care
7) Missionary (does this count)
8) ESL coordinator or something like that at the high school (during the summer, day care)
9) Student
10) Student Trainer in the Athletics program at BY-I
11) Stay at home mom (and all that entails . . . )
I don't know who to tag, so I tag no one.
It's past time to mind our own business
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment