Almost every year I have an April's fool day prank that I play. To my advantage almost every year I am pregnant and the look on Matt's face when I say that the mid-wife wanted to take a peek at the baby and found twins is way too funny to not do year after year, however this year I am not pregnant and I really can't think of anything fun and easy to pull of; so I thought that I would highlight a prank that Aidan did a few years ago (by the way, I am not telling them what today is because for about a week after April fools day I get pranks pulled on me by the boys!)

In case you can't tell what is different, there is a dinosaur on the shelf in the fridge. The boys place their stuffed animals in the fridge and then beg for me to go and get something out of it. So, I do and of course I give a yelp and jump back which I am sure only feeds the desire to repeat it. But it's fun and they love it!
1 comment:
LOL, that's funny! Is that a dinosaur in there? I love the things kids do!
Post a Comment