
HOLY COW!! It's pretty bad when you haven't updated your blog in so long that the background app expired . . . Sorry for those of you who actually try and read our happenings.
We spent our summer up in Rexburg and had a lot of fun! Matt started the summer with a hiking obsession. It worked out great because Aidan and Jay are old enough to go with him for the easier hikes and they had a lot of fun out together. Their hiking adventures took them to Crater's of the Moon, "R" mountain, Cress something or other, and of course, Yellowstone. On a few of these hikes we took the whole family. It was great to be out together and to hear the kids talking and seeing them have so much fun together. The highlight of the hiking was when Aidan and Jay discovered a rattle snake on "R" mountain!

I am happy to say that I was able to make a lot of freezer jam this summer, hopefully we won't run out mid year again! I even had enough to share with my sister. I currently have a bowl of apricots on my counter ready to become apricot jam. That should be good. I'll let ya know how it goes since this is the first time I am tackling a non-berry fruit for jam.
We are back in Provo now. School starts real soon. We have a meet and greet with the boys teachers tomorrow. I am not sure when I became old enough to have kids and now my two oldest are going to school! Where did my youth go?
It is so awesome to watch our kids grow more and more each day. Especially the baby since she's the one whose developments are far more noticeable. She's crawling now and the other day she started pulling herself up on things, then yesterday after she pulled herself up she held a bit tighter and took step to be closer to my leg!
I guess that's about enough for now. I hope everyone had as fun a summer as we did!
3 comments:
We are glad you guys had a great summer in Rexburg. We wish you luck with the next school year. Keep us posted with how it goes.
We miss you guys!! It was fun this summer. Good luck with the apricots. I can't believe they're in school either!
I want some of that jam. :) Sounds delicious!
Post a Comment