Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Lil' Cowboy is 4!

I can't believe Lil' Mikey is four today! I still remember as I was pushing him out the doctor was saying how John Wayne has got to be the worst actor ever and I laughed and was thinking, " I really like John Wayne" how were we to know that conversation could very well have been what was needed to create a John Wayne fan? Probably hasn't hurt that his grandma and Uncle Jimmy really enjoy watching his movies and are always more than willing to watch with him. My son probably owns more John Wayne movies than all the readers of this blog!

I am so happy to have little Mikey in our family. His sweetness and kindness is just what we needed. We love you Mike and are so excited to watch you grow!

I hope you like and enjoy your "Barn yard" cake!
(One of Matt's friends did a similar cake for her son. Matt asked her what she did and I did my best to follow her directions twisting and turning the recipe as I saw fit:))



3 comments:

The Sants said...

You did a great job with that cake! Looks great, I'm impressed. :)

The Tibbitts said...

I can't believe Mikey is 4! It's amazing how time flies. I think it is so fun that he still loves cowboys and John Wayne. He is such a cutie!

Jana and Rob said...

I love Mikey so much! The cake looks awesome. I hope I can try and make cute cakes someday.