Monday, April 18, 2011

Summer time!!

Things I am looking forward to:

  • Matt finishing his second year of law school this week!

  • out door fun!!

  • School out

  • New baby

  • fishing

  • working in the garden

  • spending a lot of time with the fam/especially my husband!

The kids and Matt have made a list of all the things they want to do this summer. They include many things I don't want to be part to i.e. pie fights and hikes. But I added a few i.e. fishing, gardening, fishing, having a baby, huckleberrying, and fishing. Oh I also added some dutch oven/campfire nights in the backyard.


I am looking forward to our upcoming summer activities.

3 comments:

Briann said...

fun! When are you due again?

Jana and Rob said...

Things I'm looking fwd to: You guys moving back up, holding the new baby, fishing with you (if I'm invited), huckleberrying, and hanging out!

Alley Times said...

Of course you are invited! I probably shouldn't go alone anyway since I will be 9 months prego or have a new one in tow. Love to have the company fishing and huckleberrying!