Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another blog!

I started another blog dedicated to my opinion on political policies and what our country needs to make change. It is my goal to create intelligent discussion regarding the issues our country and we as Americans are facing now and what we will face. It's alleyopinions.blogspot.com if you would like to share your opinion I would love to engage in conversation. I hope I am not alone in my thinking and would like to hear what other people have to say, in favor or against it. Thanks!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Wow!! You are really getting into this blog thing!! I love it! I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever...thanks for not spreading you pink eye though. :) I love the dinner table!

K. Bitton said...

good times! I hope you are better about keeping up two blogs than I was! That will be fun to read! Anyway, hope you have a great week!