Last night after dinner Matt started rummaging around in the fridge and freezer so I asked him what he was looking for, "something sweet/
desserty" he said. Then I remembered how I had wanted to stop by and pick up a pie on our way home but had forgotten. So, I offered to go get one. When I got there they only had about four flavors left, so I got chocolate cream, and it is good but not as good as the one sissy makes, anyway. I brought it home and since we didn't have any cleans knives we just decided to eat it out of the pan. It went well, until Mikey got really excited about
digging his fork in. We salvaged half of it but, it doesn't look as good anymore, hopefully the taste hasn't been altered. Oh well, I wanted to share the picture I took of the pie after we saved it from Mikey.
2 comments:
Chocolate Cream pie is my favorite!! And I don't care how many times Mikey tried to kill it, I would still eat it. Yummy!
I'm glad you like my pie. :) That looks so good right now. I'm glad your kids are chocolate cream pie lovers too.
Post a Comment